Oak Brook, IL
Purpose: There’s a lot of punch packed into a simple word.
Imagine if you had the power to heal the world. Or the ability to directly impact people’s health and their relationship to food. Maybe you just want to put a smile on someone’s face, or to simply make a difference. Creating a better world with delicious and aspirational food is our purpose, and every single person makes that kind of difference here. It’s no small task, which is why we’re here to tell you just how needed you are.
Our Managers lead our team members and grow our business. At the heart of each of our restaurants is a management team committed to operating a profitable restaurant, driving sales and building the culture of hospitality that True intends on preserving for meals to come. These restaurant leaders will continue to raise the bar every day for themselves, their team and their restaurant location. Our managers underscore our mission, vision, values and most importantly, the culture of each of our unique restaurant families.
- You’re passionate about creating memorable dining experiences and exceeding guest expectations.
- You’re resilient in stressful situations and always able to handle last minute requests.
- For more than 3 years, as a manager, you’ve been a key ingredient in the success of a full service, high-volume restaurant.
- You have advanced knowledge and understanding of financial aspects of business operations.
- You are caring, self-motivated and exhibit an aptitude for leading, coaching, and driving excellence.
- Competitive Pay + Bonus Incentive
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401k Plan with Company Match
- 5 Day Work Week
- Paid Time Off
- Dining Discount
- Relocation Assistance
- Professional Career Development and Growth Opportunities
- Fun Work Vibe