Palo Alto, CA
True Food Kitchen is the chef-driven culinary destination rooted in nutritional science. Through wholesome, intentionally-sourced ingredients, we transform super foods to comfort foods that make you feel better with every bite.
Our Purpose: Inspire people to eat better, feel better, and live better.
Our Managers lead our team members and grow our business. At the heart of each of our restaurants is a management team committed to operating a profitable restaurant, driving sales and building the culture of hospitality that True intends on preserving for meals to come. These restaurant leaders will continue to raise the bar every day for themselves, their team and their restaurant location. Our managers underscore our mission, vision, values and most importantly, the culture of each of our unique restaurant families.
- You’re passionate about creating memorable dining experiences and exceeding guest expectations.
- You’re resilient in stressful situations and always able to handle last minute requests.
- For more than 3 years, as a manager, you’ve been a key ingredient in the success of a full service, high-volume restaurant.
- You have advanced knowledge and understanding of financial aspects of business operations.
- You are caring, self-motivated and exhibit an aptitude for leading, coaching, and driving excellence.
- $80,000 – $90,000 / yearly
- Competitive Compensation Package with quarterly bonus
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, eye & more)
- Pet Insurance for your fur babies
- 401K and TRUE Matching
- Work-life balance including a graduating PTO plan, Thanksgiving and Christmas day off
- Dining discounts and family meals
- Additional perks and discounts through Perkspot
If you’re excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in creating supportive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, True Food Kitchen is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.