Assistant General Manager
True Food Kitchen is the chef-driven culinary destination rooted in nutritional science. Through wholesome, intentionally-sourced ingredients, we transform super foods to comfort foods that make you feel better with every bite.
Our Purpose: Inspire people to eat better, feel better, and live better.
Our Managers lead our team members and grow our business. At the heart of each of our restaurants is a management team committed to operating a profitable restaurant, driving sales and building the culture of hospitality that True intends on preserving for meals to come. These restaurant leaders will continue to raise the bar every day for themselves, their team and their restaurant location. Our managers underscore our mission, vision, values and most importantly, the culture of each of our unique restaurant families.
- You’re passionate about creating memorable dining experiences and exceeding guest expectations.
- You’re resilient in stressful situations and always able to handle last minute requests.
- For more than 3 years, as a manager, you’ve been a key ingredient in the success of a full service, high-volume restaurant.
- You have advanced knowledge and understanding of financial aspects of business operations.
- You are caring, self-motivated and exhibit an aptitude for leading, coaching, and driving excellence.
- Salary: $70,000 – $80,000
- Open to relocation a plus
- Competitive Compensation Package with quarterly bonus
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, eye & more)
- Pet Insurance for your fur babies
- 401K and TRUE Matching
- Work-life balance including a graduating PTO plan, Thanksgiving and Christmas day off
- Dining discounts and family meals
- Additional perks and discounts through Perkspot