True Food Kitchen is the chef-driven culinary destination rooted in nutritional science. Through wholesome, intentionally-sourced ingredients, we transform super foods to comfort foods that make you feel better with every bite.
Our Purpose: Inspire people to eat better, feel better, and live better.
True Food Kitchen is looking for a results-driven, passionate CRM Manager to spearhead all CRM initiatives with a direct impact on our brand’s growth. The CRM Manager will drive database growth, retention, and frequency across loyalty, email, in-app, and MMS/ SMS channels. Your expertise will create a branded CRM experience backed by personalized communications, delivering tangible results. This role will also reimagine the True Insiders program, in partnership with the Brand Marketing Director and the Chief Growth Officer, cultivating the next generation of loyalty programming for our brand.
- Define the CRM priorities including robust acquisition, frequency, and monetization strategies, taking accountability for revenue targets associated with the ongling CRM investment and build.
- Partner with Brand Marketing to develop email marketing calendar; own email creation and scheduling sends to various audiences.
- Develop a content strategy and execute daily activities designed to increase engagement of current guests.
- Identify and prioritize key segments, use cases, and critical moments in the customer lifecycle to foster deeper relationships.
- Define planned promotions for each quarter, responding to business performance.
- Enhance channel utilization (email, SMS/MMS, geo-targeting).
- Drive A/B testing for subject line and CTAs for campaign optimization.
- Ensure seamless communication deployment and channel optimization through the right capabilities and streamlined execution.
- Integrate customer data and consider AI for personalized messaging.
- Foster strategic partnerships with key external vendors.
- Manage timeline expectations within and across teams, deliver on our responsibilities accordingly.
- Show discipline in bringing consistent performance, communication, and attitude to the job every day.
- Actively contribute to marketing department in order to complete tasks and meet company goals.
- Establish and continually enhance the online brand voice and tone, and monitor that all communications match those established guidelines.
- Ensure effective and timely production of content by working closely with marketing team, photographers, contributors, designers, vendor partners and web developers to coordinate production schedules and complete projects on time
- Monitor, analyze and report on metrics to measure success of engagement and campaigns on monthly and quarterly performance
- Remain informed of timely digital trends through research, professional network of contacts, development courses, and attending training and/ or seminars
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, communications, or similar
- A minimum of five years experience in content creation, marketing, communications and a strong understanding of industry trends and the digital space – including web, social and emerging technologies
- Ideally 3 years proven experience in CRM and Loyalty marketing, with a record of successful program planning, execution and strong business performance
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Demonstrated history of delivering against KPIs and financial targets
- Hands-on leadership style with the ability to work cross-functionally, foster true alignment, overcome operational challenges, and accelerate value delivery
- Executive presence and communication skills
- Experience in restaurant, retail, or hospitality industries a plus
- Excellent copywriting and written communication
- Current in digital content and consumer trends and advancements in technology
- Competitive Compensation Package with annual bonus
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical 100% covered, dental, eye & more)
- Pet Insurance for your fur babies
- Deferred Comp Retirement Plan and TRUE Matching
- Work-life balance with FLEXIBLE PTO & 8 paid holidays
- Unlimited dining allowance
- Additional perks and discounts through Perkspot
If you’re excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in creating supportive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, True Food Kitchen is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.