True Food Kitchen is the chef-driven culinary destination rooted in nutritional science. Through wholesome, intentionally-sourced ingredients, we transform super foods to comfort foods that make you feel better with every bite.
Purpose: Inspire people to eat better, feel better, and live better.
Provide high-level administrative support to the CEO & CFO by preparing reports and presentations, drafting and filling documents, handling information requests, calendar and email management, expense management, travel arrangements, composing and preparing correspondence.
- Prepares information and research assigned projects.
- Update company files, preparing executive summaries and reviewing documents.
- Assist in regularly creating and editing memos and PowerPoint presentations, inclusive of board books, to be presented by the CEO/Executive Team
- Schedules, manages and supports meetings and presentations for all board meetings.
- Prepare for meetings and appointments by creating agendas, preparing conference rooms and audio/visual needs.
- Maintains files, records and correspondence for meetings including board meetings.
- Manage executive emails to include reading, analyzing, replying, and organizing.
- Handles confidential information; organizes and maintains files appropriately.
- Manage expense reports and invoices for executive team.
- Plans, organizes, and implements executives’ personal day to include meetings, events, lunch and running errands.
- Coordinate and maintain CEO and CFO calendars regarding meetings and travel, arrange and assist all executive travel and calendar itineraries.
- Answer phone calls and screen calls for purpose and intent of call; take complete and accurate messages and relay messages appropriately.
- Other office duties as assigned.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced evolving environment with ability to handle pressures involving multiple tasks, deadlines, and projects.
- Able to organize and manage substantial amounts of files, tasks, schedules, and information.
- Displays ability to take initiative in keeping projects moving forward, achieving tasks completion, and eager to tackle new projects.
- Exemplary communication skills with demonstrated ability to build effective working relationships across all levels within the organization.
- Must have experience in creating presentations, annual reviews, business reviews and other board facing projects and communications.
- Able to understand and foresee the needs of the business to prioritize tasks appropriately.
- Expert communicator that prefers emails to meetings, clear, concise, effective writer.
- Ability to handle confidential information meticulously; escalates any required information with discretion.
- Demonstrates professionalism in all verbal, written communication and personal demeanor with all levels of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field preferred.
- Three to five years’ prior experience in mid to senior level administration, business management, or related field.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point); scheduling appointments and updating calendars.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to concentrate on multiple problems/tasks at once.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Possess a high level of attention to detail.
- Demonstrable Emotional Intelligence (EQ) and sensitivity to stakeholders needs.
- Competitive Compensation Package with annual bonus
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, eye & more)
- Pet Insurance for your fur babies
- 401K and TRUE Matching
- Work-life balance with 8 paid holidays
- Quarterly dining allowance
- Additional perks and discounts through Perkspot
Travel Requirements 0 – 10%
If you’re excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in creating supportive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, True Food Kitchen is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.