El Segundo, CA
Welcome to True Food Kitchen, a restaurant brand on a mission to change the way people eat for the better. Our menu is rooted in a simple philosophy: delicious and good-for-you food are not an either/or proposition. We make food that tastes great and helps you feel better, because it’s made with the best and freshest ingredients, sourced by farmers, partners and small businesses who share our commitment to sustainability.
Everything we do comes down to a simple word: Purpose. We believe that a life of purpose has the power to transform the world, and that the pursuit of it is how we all thrive. We know ours: to create a better, more delicious world – for all.
So, imagine if you had the power to heal the world. Or the ability to directly impact people’s health and their relationship to food. Maybe you just want to put a smile on someone’s face, or to simply make a difference on the daily. Sound interesting? That’s a small taste of what it’s like to be a part of our family at True Food.
We’re here to help you discover your purpose by listening, leading, and helping you grow. Join us, and together we can fulfill our purpose.
- You have a strong passion for culinary excellence, and you are exceptionally detailed.
- You’re resilient in stressful situations and always able to handle last minute requests.
- For more than 3 years, as a chef, you’ve been a key ingredient in the success of a full service, high-volume restaurant.
- You have advanced knowledge and understanding of financial aspects of business operations.
- You are caring, self-motivated and exhibit an aptitude for leading, coaching, and driving excellence.
- Competitive Pay + Bonus Incentive
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401k Plan with Company Match
- 5 Day Work Week
- Paid Time Off
- Dining Discount
- Relocation Assistance
- Professional Career Development and Growth Opportunities
- Fun Work Vibe