Purpose: There’s a lot of punch packed into a simple word.
Imagine if you had the power to heal the world. Or the ability to directly impact people’s health and their relationship to food. Maybe you just want to put a smile on someone’s face, or to simply make a difference. Creating a better world with delicious and aspirational food is our purpose, and every single person makes that kind of difference here. It’s no small task, which is why we’re here to tell you just how needed you are.
This is a new opportunity created to support the True Food Kitchen finance team and our expanding organization. Reporting to the Finance Manager, your core responsibilities will include assisting in the development and preparation of marketing analyses and insights. The position will be a strategic partner in analyzing marketing initiative as it relates to but not limited to promotional campaigns, loyalty programs, CRM insights, digital/social revenue tracking, and direct to consumer marketing. The role will also support with operational analyses, management reporting, and ad-hoc analyses. This is a highly visible role where you can be a key contributor creating new capabilities to support leadership decision-making in a high-energy growth environment.
What you will do:
- Support the finance and marketing team to develop a best-in-class CRM and loyalty platform
- Analyze and identify consumer/guest trends to increase sales and frequency
- Analyzing and report findings on promotional campaigns on a number of social, digital, and traditional mediums
- Develop and present reporting and analyses which identify, evaluate, and communicate business and financial results, trends and outlooks for use by store-level operations, multi-unit leadership, executive management and Board of Directors
- Prepare ad-hoc financial and business analyses as it relates to a wide-range of business operations
- Evaluate current processes, identify best practices, and develop plans to implement improvements to tools, processes, and systems
- Drive insights through cross-functional partnerships across the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Marketing, Accounting, Statistics or related field.
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience in a financial analyst or similar role.
- Experience analyzing consumer marketing with a strong preference in the restaurant industry
- Experience with financial and reporting systems and database applications such as Adaptive Insights and/or Hyperion (Oracle), Excel, PowerPoint, and Business Intelligence tools such as Mirus, Tableau, and/or Microstrategy, preferred.
- Motivated self-starter with strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills; capable of managing multiple assignments and deadlines.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate complex, dynamic information clearly and succinctly.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance 401K and more
- 5 Day Work Week
- Paid Time Off
- Dining Allowance
- Relocation Assistance
- Professional Career Development and Growth Opportunities