King of Prussia, PA
Working at True Food Kitchen is unlike anything else you’ve experienced before. Since our menu is a journey into a new way of eating, those who prepare, present and serve the food are key to telling our story. Our family of chefs, managers, cooks, servers, bartenders, hosts, dishwashers and more are the key ingredients to our growth and success. Join our growing team and well show you how passionate we are about making your career goals come TRUE.
The Shift Leader BOH assists the EC and ESC in representing TFK, by helping create a profitable restaurant, provide a safe, sanitary work environment, that conforms to all standards and regulations. Assist in managing the kitchen labor and production while running a shift.
- Leads every shift with passion and drive to create an efficient, productive work environment while adhering to TFK guidelines
- Performs precise line checks and facility walks with proper follow up
- Opens and closes the line and kitchen to company standards and addresses any deficiencies
- Runs high volume service periods from the expo or wheel position or as a floater to ensure food quality, timing and presentation is up to TFK standards.
- Ensure safe production environment, cleanliness, organization and maintenance to ensure a “like new” kitchen • Manage BOH employees to keep within daily labor costs.
- Run inspirational and effective pre-shift line ups
- 1 – 2 years culinary experience, preferably as a Supervisor in a high-volume restaurant
- Must possess exceptional written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal and motivational skills, the ability to effectively supervise and instill cooperation in staff, and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Attention to detail, well organized and able to multi-task. High level of personal initiative, action and results oriented.
- Strong working knowledge with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Must have or be willing to get ServSafe Certification
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance upon eligibility
- 5 Day Work Week
- Dining Discount
- Professional Career Development and Growth Opportunities
- Fun Work Vibe