True Food Kitchen is the chef-driven culinary destination rooted in nutritional science. Through wholesome, intentionally-sourced ingredients, we transform super foods to comfort foods that make you feel better with every bite.
Our Purpose: Inspire people to eat better, feel better, and live better.
The Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for ensuring that all Supply Chain information, data, and reporting is available and accurate while supporting all the major objectives of the Supply Chain function. This position will serve as the primary role for supplier compliance, team reporting and analysis of the data collected to measure what matters. In addition, the Supply Chain Analyst will be responsible for ensuring all supplier and procurement-based systems are properly maintained and leveraged as needed. This role is critical to the accuracy of invoicing and restaurant reporting processes.
- Provide support to restaurant management for questions related to order fulfillment, distributor service concerns, CrunchTime ordering and invoicing
- Assist in implementing new ticketing system for Supply Chain process
- Maintain and distribute reports; use reporting tools to proactively find exceptions and variances in purchasing data
- Monitor distributor and supplier level inventories and compare to current and upcoming demand to mitigate any potential supply disruptions
- Daily monitoring and communication of inventory levels to proactively identify and address challenges with potential shorts/subs/overstocks.
- Manages coordination and resolution of product shortages and substitute item requests between restaurants and distribution partners.
- Reviews daily inventory in Arrowstream to ensure adequate product supply in all distribution and produce houses; notifies appropriate internal/external parties as needed.
- Participates in daily/weekly calls to monitor vendor partner progress on purchase forecasts and orders.
- Supports distributor process and communication with product transitions and new menu rollouts as needed, ensuring efficient and timely delivery of all new and transitioning items.
- Supports New Restaurant Openings, including first delivery requirements and account set-up.
- Takes initiative to find and develop efficiencies in systems and processes.
- 3-5 years direct experience in a similar role working directly with CrunchTime. Experience with other similar systems and processes may be considered
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, IT, Operations/Supply Chain Management, or Analytics, or similar field preferred
- Knowledge of P&Ls, COGS and Inventory preferred
- Motivated self-directed, innovative thinker with strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Intellectual and analytical curiosity – initiative to dig into the “why” of various results
- Excellent time management, prioritization, and organizational skills; capable of managing multiple assignments and deadlines with a sense of urgency
- Solid verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate complex, dynamic information clearly and succinctly
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Team-first mindset
- Competitive Compensation Package with annual bonus
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical 100% covered, dental, eye & more)
- Pet Insurance for your fur babies
- Deferred Comp Retirement Plan and TRUE Matching
- Work-life balance with FLEXIBLE PTO & 8 paid holidays
- Unlimited dining allowance
- Additional perks and discounts through Perkspot
If you’re excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in creating supportive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, True Food Kitchen is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.