True Food Kitchen is the chef-driven culinary destination rooted in nutritional science. Through wholesome, intentionally-sourced ingredients, we transform super foods to comfort foods that make you feel better with every bite.
Our Purpose: Inspire people to eat better, feel better, and live better.
Passion. That’s what moves us. It all starts with fresh, honest and thoughtful ingredients that actually taste great together, and the passionate people who consciously choose to seek out these ingredients. These are the people who respect food. They respect their bodies. And the effort it takes to create food that doesn’t sacrifice quality, nutrition or taste. Healthy living starts at our table, but preparing delicious food starts with our culinary team. We’re looking for culinary leaders to grow our kitchen team, build our business, solve problems, know each station of our diverse kitchen well – and be a role model to our cooks for how to execute under pressure. Most importantly, our culinary leaders innovate, train, develop, empower, coach and counsel and problem solve…on the fly!
- You have a strong passion for culinary excellence, and you are exceptionally detailed.
- You’re resilient in stressful situations and always able to handle last minute requests.
- For more than 2 years, as a chef, you’ve been a key ingredient in the success of a full service, high-volume restaurant.
- You have basic knowledge and understanding of financial aspects of business operations.
- You are caring, self-motivated and exhibit an aptitude for leading, coaching, and driving excellence.
- Competitive Compensation Package with quarterly bonus
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, eye & more)
- Pet Insurance for your fur babies
- 401K and TRUE Matching
- Work-life balance including a graduating PTO plan, Thanksgiving and Christmas day off
- Dining discounts and family meals
- Additional perks and discounts through Perkspot
If you’re excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in creating supportive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, True Food Kitchen is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.