Palo Alto, CA
At True Food Kitchen, we are purveyors of nourishment for the wellness-aware. We believe that living well isn’t just about eating the right food, but about sharing it with the right people. At our restaurants, guests are presented with the opportunity to enjoy meals without compromise. Working at True Food Kitchen is unlike anything else you’ve experienced before. Since our menu is a journey into a new way of eating, those who prepare, present and serve the food are key to telling our story. Our family of chefs, managers, cooks, servers, bartenders, hosts, dishwashers and more are the key ingredients to our growth and success. Join our growing team and we’ll show you how passionate we are about making your career goals come TRUE.
Passion. That’s what moves us. It all starts with fresh, honest and thoughtful ingredients that actually taste great together, and the passionate people who consciously choose to seek out these ingredients. These are the people who respect food. They respect their bodies. And the effort it takes to create food that doesn’t sacrifice quality, nutrition or taste. Healthy living starts at our table, but preparing delicious food starts with our culinary team. We’re looking for culinary leaders to grow our kitchen team, build our business, solve problems, know each station of our diverse kitchen well – and be a role model to our cooks for how to execute under pressure. Most importantly, our culinary leaders innovate, train, develop, empower, coach and counsel and problem solve…on the fly!
- You have a strong passion for culinary excellence, and you are exceptionally detailed.
- You’re resilient in stressful situations and always able to handle last minute requests.
- For more than 2 years, as a chef, you’ve been a key ingredient in the success of a full service, high-volume restaurant.
- You have basic knowledge and understanding of financial aspects of business operations.
- You are caring, self-motivated and exhibit an aptitude for leading, coaching, and driving excellence.
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401k Plan with Company Match
- 5 Day Work Week
- Paid Time Off
- Dining Discount
- Relocation Assistance
- Professional Career Development and Growth Opportunities
- Fun Work Vibe