Las Vegas, NV
True Food Kitchen is more than a restaurant. It’s a way of life.
Working at True Food Kitchen is unlike anything else you’ve experienced before. Our family of chefs, managers, cooks, servers, bartenders, hosts, dishwashers and more are the key ingredients to our growth and success. Join our growing team and we’ll show you how passionate we are about making your career goals come TRUE.
Responsible for building business at the Forum Shops and Summerlin.
- Manages annual sales goals for their selected restaurants, by booking special events that are profitable for the company.
- Seeks out new guests and sales opportunities, initiating action plan to advance and procure new business.
- Creates sales opportunities by working with the General Managers, the Regional Management team, and the Marketing team.
- Coordinates, organizes and heads efforts to represent the store favorably in the community.
- Attends appropriate networking and community events to represent company and seek out new business opportunities.
Marketing Materials, Menus & Reserve Software
- Manages special events menus and sales collateral with the support of the Marketing Department.
- Assists with managing special events software (Gather).
- Works with the Regional Manager to establish pricing for PDR menus; keeps competitive pricing with other restaurants/resorts in general vicinity.
Planning and Execution of Events:
- Manages all incoming leads via Gather, Open Table, telephone, email, and other channels; actively moves the business through the sales process.
- Creates detailed and accurate BEOs (Event Contract with All Event Details) that are shared with the guest and appropriate restaurant team members.
- Is available for site-visits prior to the event and the day/night of the event.
- Hands on approach with their events; is available to be onsite and working events as necessary.
- Partners with General Manager and Executive Chef to ensure that each event is flawlessly executed against TFK and Guest objectives.
- Communicates effectively and genuinely with guests, team members and other departments.
- Consistently follows up to ensure guest satisfaction that exceeds our service standards.
- Familiar with the restaurant operations and business, including (but not limited to) menu items, group space, business trends and sales goals.
- Self-starter, focused and driven to excel at the job daily.
- Shows initiative and anticipates needs in job performance.
- Professionally deals with situations and people while utilizing conflict resolution skills.
- Very sales driven, 3 year sales experience
- Marketing and business skills preferred
- Restaurant experience preferred
- Food and wine knowledge
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to work flexible, sometimes long hours
Just for you
- Competitive Pay + Bonus Incentive
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401k Plan with Company Match
- 5 Day Work Week
- Paid Time Off
- Dining Discount
- Relocation Assistance
- Professional Career Development and Growth Opportunities
- Fun Work Vibe