True Food Kitchen is the chef-driven culinary destination rooted in nutritional science. Through wholesome, intentionally-sourced ingredients, we transform super foods to comfort foods that make you feel better with every bite.
Our Purpose: Inspire people to eat better, feel better, and live better.
This is an exciting opportunity for a results-oriented analyst/coordinator to be the point person regarding data management and systems integrations related to our CrunchTime inventory system. In addition to following up on restaurant level service requests, you will serve as a CrunchTime system expert and interact with numerous internal teams and external vendors. This is a highly visible role where you can be a key contributor to optimize supply chain performance and help create new business capabilities to enhance restaurant processes related to purchasing.
- Create and maintain CrunchTime vendor records, ensuring accurate ordering information is in place and the CrunchTime system remains in sync with TFK accounts payable systems.
- Set up and maintain vendor EDI/FTP data integrations for transmitting orders and receiving invoices and vendor bid details.
- Maintain vendor bid information for accurate orders to vendors and internal reporting.
- Provide support to restaurant management for questions related to order fulfillment, distributor service concerns, CrunchTime ordering and invoicing inquiries.
- Maintain and distribute reports; use reporting tools to proactively find exceptions and variances in purchasing data.
- Monitor distributor and supplier level inventories and compare to current and upcoming demand to mitigate any potential supply disruptions.
- Manage inventory set-up and utilize/create reporting to monitor restaurant usage of inventory system.
- Review restaurant order reconciliation transaction details, ensuring accurate financial data is recorded for inventory and accounts payable.
- Support restaurant management by responding to questions related to inventory counts and valuations.
- Set-up new restaurants in CrunchTime
- Use BizIQ views to create methods for maintaining and validating CrunchTime CT database set-up and related data.
- Coordinate CrunchTime training materials with TFK training team to ensure that they are communicated and accessible.
- Evaluate new releases of software, request upgrades, and test new features for implementation.
- Manage CrunchTime user access.
- Ensure that CrunchTime remains in sync with all integrated systems and resolve any issues that arise.
- Monitor data transfer error remediation to rapidly fix file transfer failures or issues.
- Identify, test, and implement improvements to streamline data integration processes and/or eliminate manual processes associated with data transfer across various TFK systems.
- Communicate directly with CrunchTime Client Services team to convey outstanding issues, requests, and training needs.
- 3-5 years direct experience in a similar role working directly with CrunchTime. Experience with other similar systems and processes may be considered
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, IT, Operations/Supply Chain Management, or Analytics, or similar field preferred
- Knowledge of P&Ls, COGS and Inventory preferred
- Motivated self-directed, innovative thinker with strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Intellectual and analytical curiosity – initiative to dig into the “why” of various results
- Excellent time management, prioritization, and organizational skills; capable of managing multiple assignments and deadlines with a sense of urgency
- Solid verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate complex, dynamic information clearly and succinctly
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Team-first mindset
- Competitive Compensation Package with annual bonus
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical 100% covered, dental, eye & more)
- Pet Insurance for your fur babies
- Deferred Comp Retirement Plan and TRUE Matching
- Work-life balance with FLEXIBLE PTO & 8 paid holidays
- Unlimited dining allowance
- Additional perks and discounts through Perkspot
If you’re excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in creating supportive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, True Food Kitchen is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.