TIMES CHANGE. WE REMAIN TRUE.
True Food Kitchen has always been on a mission to bring people together to eat better, feel better and celebrate better living. Beyond just the physical community of guests that gather in our restaurants, we’re a communal movement of passionate people committed to eating and living in a healthier way. None of that has changed in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic.
What has changed is our assurance that our guests’ commitment to our way of eating will be matched by our own commitment to their safety – whether you choose to dine in our restaurants or enjoy our healthy food in the comfort of your home.
As we carefully and conservatively re-open our restaurants for dine-in service, our dining rooms and patios will look different as we’ve made critical adjustments to accommodate for social distancing, and enhanced standards and safety measures. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate this new normal together.
Here’s what we’re doing to ensure the health & safety of our guests and our team:
- Now offering mobile ordering – scan, order and pay from your mobile phone
- Stringent sanitation & disinfectant procedures
- All restaurant staff are required to wear clean face masks
- Daily staff wellness checks
- Reconfigured seating to accommodate for social distancing –maintaining a 6ft. distance between guests’ tables & service areas
- Modified service to minimize contact with the same level of hospitality our guests have always appreciated
- Single-use, recyclable paper menus for guests to indicate menu selection & special requests
- New pick-up & delivery procedures; separated from our dine-in guests
Here’s what we ask of you:
- No one with a fever or COVID-19 symptoms will be permitted in the restaurant; we’d be happy to take your order online & have it delivered to you, contact-free.
- Be mindful of social distancing.
- Be kind and understanding as we navigate this new normal together.
- Eat optimistically.